1. The charging personnel must regularly check the charging pile and other relevant equipment, keep the fire-fighting equipment, facilities and equipment clean and dry, make relevant inspection records and report as required. Regularly clean the charging site, charging equipment and facilities and fire-fighting equipment to ensure that the equipment is in good condition.
2. During charging, the operator shall operate according to the operation process. If the manufacturer has other charging requirements, the operator shall operate according to the manufacturer's requirements. At the same time, the charging pile instruments, data, charging modules, lines, switches and other facilities shall be inspected as required, and the patrol inspection records shall be filled in as required.
3. In case of any fault during charging, the charging personnel shall immediately press the emergency stop button on the charger to prevent further expansion of the fault, and report to the technology section for equipment maintenance by professionals.
4. In case of system fire, first use the emergency shutdown device to cut off the power supply, and then use ABC universal fire extinguisher or carbon dioxide fire extinguisher to extinguish the fire. It is strictly prohibited to use foam fire extinguisher and water to extinguish the fire.
5. After charging, pull out the charging gun as required, put the cable on the wire rack, lock the charging port and door, and record relevant data.
6. The records of various accounts are complete and the classification details are accurate.
7. It is strictly prohibited to dismantle or refit the charging pile equipment and additional facilities without permission. The party concerned shall bear the corresponding economic responsibility for the damage caused thereby and shall be accountable to the person in charge of management.