Charging piles are similar to the gas pumps in gas stations, which can be fixed on the ground or wall, installed in public buildings (public buildings, shopping malls, public parking lots, etc.) and parking lots or charging stations in residential areas, and can charge various types of electric vehicles according to different voltage levels. The input side of the charging pile is directly connected to the AC grid and the output side is equipped with charging plugs for charging electric vehicles. People can use a specific charging card or APP to swipe the card or sweep the code on the man-machine interface provided by the charging pile to carry out the corresponding charging mode, charging time, cost data printing and other operations, and the charging pile display can show the charging amount, cost, charging time and other data.
1. The circuit breaker and distribution cable should be numbered according to the brand, model, current, and storage warehouse, etc. and filled in the maintenance list.
2. Each area should designate special personnel for management and maintenance.
3. The cable should be managed according to the list of three-phase and single-phase, length and wire gauge, and labeled with the corresponding length and wire gauge, and discharged neatly by winding and bundling, not stacked together in a disorderly manner.
4. Maintenance personnel should be equipped with charging pile maintenance tools: multimeter, clamp meter, electric pen, insulating tape, size screwdriver, vise, pliers, sockets, wrenches and other common tools.
5. Do safety inspection and maintenance of the charging pile once a month.
(1) Check whether the connecting parts of the charging pile are solid and normal and whether the base of the charging pile is cracked and broken.
(2) Pay attention to maintenance safety, and replace the internal parts of the charging pile needed to power off the operation to ensure safety, in order to prevent electric shock.
(3) One person should be responsible for maintenance and one person should be responsible for supervision when carrying out on-site maintenance.
(4) Strictly implement the daily maintenance record sheet, and deal with problems in time to avoid greater losses.
(5) the power of maintenance needs to hang in the corresponding circuit breaker below the "someone work, forbidden to close" similar said to ensure personal safety.
(6) Do a good job of safety protection measures, maintenance needs to wear insulated shoes, and pay attention to safety, to prevent smashing, and electric shock.