Constant voltage and constant current charging mode, automatically complete the whole charging process.
Make the whole charging process closer to the original characteristics of the battery, avoid the problems of under charging and overcharging of the battery caused by the original charging method of the locomotive, and effectively extend the service life of the battery. When the locomotive battery charger works, there is no need to be on manual duty, and there is no danger of overcharge due to excessive charging for a long time.
1. Adopt the mature buck boost converter circuit topology and technology to improve the circuit reliability.
2. Because the charger circuit works in the on-off state, its conversion efficiency is high, and the efficiency is more than 90% during the whole working period, which does not affect the original working state of the locomotive DC generator and other locomotive equipment.
3. Adopt unique control technology to make the pressure rise and fall transition smoothly.
4. Double loop control of voltage mode and current mode makes the operation more stable.
5. The protection circuit is complete, and each unit circuit is protected step by step, so that the charger works more reliably.
6. The unique circuit layout and structure make the self radiation small, and do not interfere with other locomotive equipment. At the same time, it has strong anti-interference ability, and its own work is more stable.